The Pru Clan/Server Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 TERMITE - My application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TERMITE
Pru member
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-12-30
Location : Lodz, Poland

PostSubject: TERMITE - My application   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Word, you know me best! Write if i can or cant join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colobot.adiblol.cba.pl/
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:26 pm

yes i think you can Very Happy
opeth and ai team will agree with that Smile

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCC
Pru member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-12-07
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Wouldn't it be more democratic if all clan-members can vote before someone joins????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TERMITE
Pru member
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-12-30
Location : Lodz, Poland

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Probably yes... but i think it's too compilcated to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colobot.adiblol.cba.pl/
CCC
Pru member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-12-07
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Why? Just ask them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm

CCC wrote:
Wouldn't it be more democratic if all clan-members can vote before someone joins????

TERMITE got far better during the last three days. in cases like CO² i think a poll would be a good idea:D

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCC
Pru member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-12-07
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:40 pm

No personal problem with Termite, not at all. But again: Wouldn't it be more democratic if all clan-members can vote before someone joins????

Or can we have or discuss a decent procedure for people to join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:41 pm

CCC wrote:
No personal problem with Termite, not at all. But again: Wouldn't it be more democratic if all clan-members can vote before someone joins????

Or can we have or discuss a decent procedure for people to join?

Idk.. armagetron is not a democracy Very Happy

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCC
Pru member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-12-07
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm

In wild west, every member has to agree before someone can join. That's even ULTRA-democratic.
It would be great if (y)our clan would do the same. But... that's my little opinion... Sleep pig Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 pm

CCC wrote:
In wild west, every member has to agree before someone can join. That's even ULTRA-democratic.
It would be great if (y)our clan would do the same. But... that's my little opinion... Sleep pig Suspect

Actually yeah ... that could avoid problems like in R: where Hyp3r is always attacking marshy and trying yo kick him of R ...

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCC
Pru member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-12-07
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Opeth wrote:
Actually yeah ... that could avoid problems like in R: where Hyp3r is always attacking marshy and trying yo kick him of R ...

Ow, does he??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

CCC wrote:
Opeth wrote:
Actually yeah ... that could avoid problems like in R: where Hyp3r is always attacking marshy and trying yo kick him of R ...

Ow, does he??

yes, and he does it often... bounce

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:43 pm

pruWord wrote:
CCC wrote:
Opeth wrote:
Actually yeah ... that could avoid problems like in R: where Hyp3r is always attacking marshy and trying yo kick him of R ...

Ow, does he??

yes, and he does it often... bounce

and that sucks ... and pru might end up like that ...

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:46 pm

no, it won't if react soon enough and do what we are supposed to do. we are the leaders, Opeth Smile

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:56 pm

pruWord wrote:
no, it won't if react soon enough and do what we are supposed to do. we are the leaders, Opeth Smile

correction YOU and AI are the leaders Wink I'm just the guy who sounds important lol

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 pm

ai team is the "computer-wizz", you and i are the "co-founders" and pru leaders xD

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 pm

pruWord wrote:
ai team is the "computer-wizz", you and i are the "co-founders" and pru leaders xD

officially yes .. but no .. not really

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Opeth wrote:
pruWord wrote:
ai team is the "computer-wizz", you and i are the "co-founders" and pru leaders xD

officially yes .. but no .. not really

you are free to change that

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm

pruWord wrote:
Opeth wrote:
pruWord wrote:
ai team is the "computer-wizz", you and i are the "co-founders" and pru leaders xD

officially yes .. but no .. not really

you are free to change that

orly?? Razz

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:51 pm

yes

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TERMITE - My application   

Back to top Go down
 
TERMITE - My application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pru Server Forum :: Players Applications :: CTF Applications-
Jump to: