The Pru Clan/Server Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jimpan's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:42 am

pruWord wrote:
Opeth wrote:
Ok I think that's enough ... this topic doesn't even make shit anymore? xD what does Word sucking like Chiko (lol) have to do with Jimpan's application xDD go chat somewhere else Razz with your grannies Very Happy scratch lol! queen

where else? shall i open a "players who suck" topic:P?

I'll put up a topic under "fun" xD farao santa cherry

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pruWord
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 25
Location : Trier, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Opeth wrote:
pruWord wrote:
Opeth wrote:
Ok I think that's enough ... this topic doesn't even make shit anymore? xD what does Word sucking like Chiko (lol) have to do with Jimpan's application xDD go chat somewhere else Razz with your grannies Very Happy scratch lol! queen

where else? shall i open a "players who suck" topic:P?

I'll put up a topic under "fun" xD farao santa cherry

that was a rethoric question. i didn't expect an answer Razz

_________________
PLZ RES US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:22 pm

pruWord wrote:
Opeth wrote:
pruWord wrote:
Opeth wrote:
Ok I think that's enough ... this topic doesn't even make shit anymore? xD what does Word sucking like Chiko (lol) have to do with Jimpan's application xDD go chat somewhere else Razz with your grannies Very Happy scratch lol! queen

where else? shall i open a "players who suck" topic:P?

I'll put up a topic under "fun" xD farao santa cherry

that was a rethoric question. i didn't expect an answer Razz

Too bad Razz

PS People ... this is our first "popular" topic Very Happy [marked yellow] lol! santa Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimpan
Pru member
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Halmstad, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:34 pm

Yeah. It's hard to stay down on earth, with this obvious popularity of mine. I'll try to control myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Jimpan wrote:
Yeah. It's hard to stay down on earth, with this obvious popularity of mine. I'll try to control myself.

LOL news flash Very Happy 3/4 the time people are talking random stuff not about you ;P like for instance: word sucking xD lol!

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimpan
Pru member
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Halmstad, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 am

NEWS FLASH: There's something called irony.

Just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Jimpan wrote:
NEWS FLASH: There's something called irony.

Just wanted to let you know.

NEWS FLASH don't copy me Wink & yeah you could make it a bit more obvious with a smiley face or something lol lol! [cuz yeah it isn't so hard to find n00bs that aren't ironic in such situations lol Wink ]

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimpan
Pru member
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-12-07
Age : 26
Location : Halmstad, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 am

Opeth wrote:

& yeah you could make it a bit more obvious with a smiley face or something lol lol!


Then it aint no sport, mate ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opeth
Pru leader
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Jimpan wrote:
Opeth wrote:

& yeah you could make it a bit more obvious with a smiley face or something lol lol!


Then it aint no sport, mate ;]


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! scratch

_________________


Take care, and plz res us! Opeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   

Back to top Go down
 
Jimpan's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pru Server Forum :: Players Applications :: CTF Applications-
Jump to: